Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Getting Started in Guyana

Hey everyone who knows me. This is my first post to this blog which I've decided to maintain to keep people up to date on what I'm doing. I've decided to do a blog instead of an email list or something because this is more flexible. You guys should be able to comment on my posts if you want, and I'll be able to post plenty of pictures here also once I get going. So spread the word, go to whereiswesstun.blogspot.com to find out where Wesstun is.

Right now I'm in Guyana, and I've been here for about a week and a half. This place is interesting and I wish I could tell you about it, but that would be too easy. Today I just wanted to set this thing up and see how it works. In the next few days I'll make a couple posts about the last two weeks and tell the true horrible story about the MEGA-DEATH-RAY-MACHINE that the Peace Corps plans to build in order to enslave the entire human race. Someone has to speak out before it's too late, but there's no rush. I'll catch youz later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous mtndobson@hotmail.com said...

Hey Wes - this is great!...I'll give the address to some family and friends as soon as you get it up and runnning. Love ya - Mom

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Golo said...

Hey Wes, have lots of fun :-) And show us some pictures, I have never been to the Carribean, so I have no clue how it is down there. Did you take your bike with you? Maybe you can bike to Venezuela ;-)
Take care, I'll keep an eye on this.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Wess, so... where's the rum? Ya mon, we need pictures- so have a great time while you're down there and make sure to put something up so we can see how much fun you're having and be jealous ^_^ Later- PJ

12:14 PM  
Anonymous KD Dobson said...

Hi, Wes:
Appreciated reading about uour trip and experiences. Helps keep us informed of what you are doing.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma Dobson

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Evelyn Dobson said...

Hi Wes, the Mosquito net is to prevent getting malaria at night. What about during the day? We trust you won't get robbed and that you won't get a flesh eating bacteria. I finally got your news read this evening. It was very interesting but I'm glad it is you over there and not me. It is good you get along well with your host family. Love, Grandma Dobson

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home